INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUCTIONS:
- You will need to register for the auction. Click on the Orange “Register Here” button below, to provide us with your contact information.
- Once you’ve registered, your user name & password will be sent to you via email. Please check your spam folder if you don’t see an email from the Arts Council.
- To bid on an item you can either enter a one-time bid or create a ‘proxy bid’ by entering the highest amount you wish to bid. When you use the ‘proxy bid’ option, the auction software will start your bid at the minimum, opening bid amount for that item and it will automatically increase your bid by $5, every time someone bids against you.
- You will receive a notification by email whenever you are outbid or you have reached set your maximum bid if you choose the ‘proxy bid’ option.
- After the auction closes at Midnight on Friday, November 20th, check your “cart” on the Silent Auction page to see which items you’ve won. Go to “checkout” to pay with a credit or debit card.
- Items will be available for pick-up in the Arts Council office as of Monday, November 23rd from 10:30am-3:30pm. After-hours and weekend pick-ups can be arranged by calling the Arts Council at 276-238-1217.
- Also, many of the auction items are available to be shipped outside our area. However, packing and shipping charges will apply above and beyond your winning bid amount. We will contact you with the additional cost if you require this service.
All auctions will be to benefit the Art Council.
No products were found matching your selection.